Saturday, May 27, 2017

Lastest Work

So I know I have been missing from the blogosphere...but I haven't lost my passion for art. These days I spend my time going back and forth from watercolor to my newest favorite medium, soft pastels. Not as much down time these days for writing up blog posts between homeschooling three kids and just life in general. I am trying these days to find more time to create art and venture into actually producing pieces to sell since people seem to be showing in interest in my work and requesting specific art work. I love landscapes and botanicals, but whimsical art will always have a special place in my heart. It all goes back to my love for children's literature and the illustrations that go along with it. What types of art work are you drawn to? I thought I would share a few of my more recent things I have completed since it has been quite a long while! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: